The Hermetic wisdom tradition has kept proven tools for the spiritual unfolding of mankind for thousands of years. It also holds verifiable answers to the most important, fundamental questions in life, such as:
- What is man?
- Where do humans come from?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is the true purpose of mankind?
- How can man gain redemption from material slavery?
The term “Hermeticism” comes from the name “Hermes.” In Greek mythology, Hermes is the intermediary between mind and matter. Hermeticism holds methods for unfolding spiritual abilities in order to understand the meaning of existence, to become connected with the spiritual light, and to build an inner, permanent relationship with the Creator of the All.
The following topics, among others, are addressed in the Hermetic Academy:
- The hidden wisdom of symbols
- Transformation through spiritual alchemy
- Karma – the principle of cause and effect
- The high art of Western meditation
- The wisdom of Hermetic Kabbalah
- The initiatory path of Martinism
- How rites work
- Knowledge of self and the meaning of life
- Mysteries of Rosicrucianism
- Hermetic words of power
- Biblical rites, prayers, and holidays